Thursday, August 12, 2010

We Love Camping!


We were very fortunate to find a few weekends to go camping this summer. One of the requirements when I was husband hunting is that he must love to go camping! Luckily, Jeff loves it as much as I do J My Dad brought his horses and 4 wheelers up and we had a great time.




We went on an awesome hike down to Paradise Valley and had lunch and took some pictures.

(I don’t know where my son gets his posing from….. haha)

As we were hiking back to the trucks, we noticed some dark clouds heading our way… We made it back just in time before the down pour!

Carsyn lost a battle with a tree branch… He was riding the horse and turned around to look at something and as he turned back around there was a tree branch attacking his neck. Poor guy!

Even with the injuries, bugs, and rain, we still had a great weekend and look forward to going again before school starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment