Monday, February 7, 2011

Our Big News!!

Yes, it’s actually happening! We are having a baby! Hard to believe this is real, but it is… Carsyn has waited for this moment for a loooooong time. All he has ever wanted is a baby brother or sister and his wish has finally come true!

This is what I had on the bathroom counter when Jeff got home from work. He was so excited.


He is so thrilled about being a big brother he can hardly stand it! He is always so concerned about the baby and my belly and thinks he can already hear it and feel it. (Watch the video, it’s classicJ) He was sitting on my lap at church and was worried he was squishing the baby…haha he has no idea what is about to come!




He cracks me up in this… haha (and please ignore my homeless look, I just got outta the shower!)


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! That is exciting news!! Congrats and we are so glad you are in our ward family!

    ReplyDelete